This short guide by the UK food and farming alliance Sustain offers advice on drafting and delivering local food poverty action plans. The guide discusses several case studies from around the UK.
Topics covered by the guide include:
- What are poverty action plans?
- Why do local areas develop food poverty action plans?
- Who is involved?
- What is the process?
- What’s the most useful data analysis or research?
- How long does it take to develop a plan?
- Is funding available?
- What could a plan look like?
- How are plans monitored?
- What actions are in plans?
- What impact can plans have?