The journal EuroChoices has released a special issue, “Towards more Resilient Agricultural Systems in Europe”, which showcases findings from the Horizon 2020 SURE‐Farm research project which was coordinated by Wageningen University & Research.
Papers in the special issue include:
- Multiple Suggestions to Enhance Resilience
- The Struggle of Farming Systems in Europe: Looking for Explanations through the Lens of Resilience
- Telling Stories – Farmers Offer New Insights into Farming Resilience
- How do Stakeholders Perceive the Sustainability and Resilience of EU Farming Systems?
- Resilience, Labour and Migration Trends in the EU‐27
- Policy directions to support generational renewal in European farming systems
- How Much Farm Succession is Needed to Ensure Resilience of Farming Systems?
- Risk Management and its Role in Enhancing Perceived Resilience Capacities of Farms and Farming Systems in Europe
- Insuring Weather Risks in European Agriculture
- Improving the Resilience‐enabling Capacity of the Common Agricultural Policy: Policy Recommendations for More Resilient EU Farming Systems
- Making Farming Systems Truly Resilient
Read the full issue here. See also the Table explainer Impacts of climatic and environmental change on food systems.
21 Jan 2021
21 Jan 2021
Post a new comment »