Advertiser's description (via LEAF):
This is an exciting role within LEAF (Linking Environment And Farming). Working with the LEAF Marque Team and other key stakeholders to develop and deliver the LEAF Marque system.
- Coordinate and lead the delivery of Standard Setting and Impacts tasks/projects to agreed objectives and timescales.
- Coordinate projects and activities as directed, including report writing and presenting project progress.
- Build effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate the development of technical content relating to the LEAF Marque Standard including benchmarking, guidance, training content and standard development.
- Support the Impacts workstream in the implementation of robust and integral practices relating.
- Support and promote LEAF externally at events, conferences, and workshops, directed.
- Co-ordinate working groups and committees to support the development of the LEAF Marque system.
What you’ll bring:
You will have a strong knowledge/experience base in agriculture, with a master’s degree level or equivalent. You will be proactive and self-managing, computer literate and have the talent to write reports and communicate effectively with a wide-range of stakeholders. Strong project management experience, working to defined priorities, deadlines and targets. You will have a practical hands-on approach, be personable, adaptable, and flexible.
Email for applications (please send CV and a 500-word statement explaining why you believe they are right for the role) for further details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Friday 24 November 2023