Advertiser's description (via WUR)
The Business Economics Group at Wageningen University seeks candidates for a Tenure Track position in the domain of economics and resilience of food supply chains. Responsibilities for this position include teaching courses on business economics and quantitative methods supporting supply chain analytics; the exact portfolio of courses depends on the specific experience and skills of the candidate. The candidate is expected to develop an internationally recognised research program in the domain, to generate external financial support for innovative research projects, and to undertake innovative education projects.
As an Assistant Professor in the Business Economics group you are expected to have:
- a PhD in (applied) economics or business economics;
- interest and expertise in addressing economic, risk and resilience dimensions of food supply chains;
- preferably some years of experience in a similar position or as a postdoctoral researcher;
- proven ability to publish in peer reviewed scientific journals;
- the ability to work in international research teams;
- excellent (interpersonal) communication and writing skills;
- excellent didactic qualities and enthusiasm for teaching and working with students at BSc, MSc and PhD level.
Read more here. Applications are accepted until 25 September 2022.