We are looking to work with freelancers to create some visuals for our work. If you know anyone who might be interested, please do share this advert with them.
It is anticipated that these visuals will range from data-driven interactive charts to ideas-based illustrations.
Some of these data visualisations may require coding and building interactive elements, others will visualise data, concepts and ideas through infographics, illustrations or other methods of visual communication.
We're therefore looking for:
- Data visualisers / data specialists / data designers / data journalists / information designers
- infographic storytellers / graphic designers / artists / illustrators
What we need:
People who can translate data and ideas into clear, well-designed visuals, either working from a pre-defined brief or working with TABLE authors to design and create visualisations to accompany a specific piece of writing.
Some examples of current TABLE visuals are:
- Exploring the ebbs and flows of Regenerative Agriculture, Organic and Agroecology
- “Meat: the Four Futures” quiz (part of this new project: https://www.tabledebates.org/meat)
- Grazed & confused report animation
We are looking for people who have a strong interest in the environment, sustainability, and issues relating to climate change, but a background in food systems isn't required.
If interested, please send an email with your CV, a link to some examples of your work, and information about your rates to email@example.com
The deadline has been extended from 31 January to 14 February 2023.