Public Policy Exchange will be hosting a symposium for policymakers, local authorities, child and family support services, charity professionals and other stakeholders to identify strategies to improve access and outcomes for food-insecure children and tackle the root causes of child food poverty.
- Sophie Howes - Head of Policy at the Child Poverty Action Group
- Rory Weal - Policy and Public Affairs Manager at the Trussell Trust
- Caitlin Connors - Founder of Bright Harbour
- Anna Cura - Lead Systems Strategist at the Food Ethics Council
- Stephanie Slater - Founder and Chief Executive of School Food Matters
This event will be held Thursday 6 May 2021, 9:30-13:00 BST. The fee is £99 for public sector/not-for-profit/NGOs/Academics and £249 for the private sector. For more information on the symposium and to see the programme, click here.