Join us in person on the day to hear from leading voices in food, farming and climate, to contribute to the debate and network with the sector.
The summit will consider meat and dairy production and consumption in the context of the climate and nature emergency, where inspiring work and opportunities exist, and the assumptions and underlying values about meat which have shaped our policy to date.
From civil society to retailers, farmers to food writers, we will bring stakeholders together to explore the science and our many assumptions about meat and dairy, and where and how we can find common ground on this urgent issue.
We are thrilled to announce the following speakers on the day, with more to follow:
- The Rt. Hon the Lord Deben, Chair, Climate Change Committee
- Professor Tim Benton, Professor of Population Ecology, University of Leeds & former champion of the UK's Global Food Security Programme
- Dr Rupy Aulja, Founder, The Doctor’s Kitchen
- Liz Bowles, Chief Executive Officer, Farm Carbon Toolkit & Devon pedigree sheep farmer
- Jyoti Fernandes, Campaigns & Policy Coordinator, Landworkers’ Alliance
- Rob Percival, Head of Food Policy, Soil Association & Author of the ‘Meat Paradox’
- Simon Billing, Executive Director, Eating Better
- Peter Greig, Founder, Piper’s Farm
Tickets are available for £15 per person. There are some tickets available for those on a low (or no) income. If you have any questions about the event, please email email@example.com.
Read more here.