Advertiser's description (via Blue Earth Summit):
What is Blue Earth Summit?
We harness the power of being outdoors to bring people together to build a more positive future for our planet. Over 3 days, our venues in Bristol play host to 5,000+ decision makers, industry pioneers, provocative thought-leaders, sustainability trailblazers, insightful solutionists and boundary-pushing start ups. It’s the place to explore, meet, learn, collaborate and take action. The Summit features keynotes, panel discussions, workshops and roundtables, an onsite marketplace facilitating over 25,000 meetings, a live pitching competition and much more!
This year's Blue Earth Summit is even bigger and better, with three stages of content from over 200 speakers for you to be inspired by, learn from, and help you take action.
- Deborah Meaden = Businesswoman, Investor, TV Dragon and Writer.
- Feargal Sharkey = Musician, Environmental Campaigner, Deputy Chair of River Action UK
- Elias Elhardt = Professional snowboarder, film director and activist
- Ben Goldsmith = Financier, Environmentalist and CEO of Menhaden Capital Management
- Professor David Olusoga OBE = British historian, writer, broadcaster, presenter and film-maker.
- Kirsten Neuschafer = Sailor, Adventurer, Winner of The Golden Globe Race.
Key talks/events include:
- Is regenerative business possible?
- The future of food.
- Speaking Truth to Power: Community Activism Workshop
- The business of rewilding
Full programme to be released via the Blue Earth Summit app in September. Stay Tuned.
For more details and to register click here.